The mission of C. B. Eller School is for all students, staff and families, and the community to work together to continually improve academic growth and promote lifelong learning and global awareness to prepare students for the 21st Century.
- Teachers have a compelling nature and passion for what they do. "We are in this for the students."
- Classrooms have quality student interaction.
- All staff members coach and support one another.
- The administrator is actively involved in classroom learning.
- Classrooms provide quality instruction to engage students. (Technology, Manipulatives, Discussion)
- All staff members are committed to student success.