The mission of C. B. Eller School is for all students, staff and families, and the community to work together to continually improve academic growth and promote lifelong learning and global awareness to prepare students for the 21st Century.
- The partnership of the school and home plays a vital role in the success of the students’ education.
- Students deserve a positive and safe environment facilitated by Positive Behavior Intervention Support (PBIS).
- Students are capable of learning and demonstrating growth.
- Students should be praised frequently.
- Students should develop physical and mental health awareness and skills.
- Students must be able to think critically and have problem solving skills.
- Students should be accountable for their role in the educational process.
- Educators should provide an effective education program that is engaging, challenging, culturally appropriate and differentiated based on student needs and developmental levels.
- Educators will continuously assess the effectiveness of instruction to ensure students are able to compete globally.
- Educators should be committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Educators shall use student data to appropriately intervene at an early stage to ensure students are mastering the North Carolina Standard Course of Study.